Saturday 17 November 2012

My lucky bag selfridges

So I got my luck bag from selfridges today .i came across this idea and thought great idea can't be worse than some of my monthly beauty boxes. So there limited numbers available for£15.00 . You get minimum of 5 products available from there beauty workshop in store. So what did I recieve
Well I never got the voucher for£150 for use in the workshop. So what did I get in my bag
 I got eve lom cream, nail caviar set,face mask,lip balm,lip gloss,violent eyes tattoos,eye brow voucher,
Thankfully not to bad as I wouldn't of been happy with tissues but I do feel many who payed and weren't given the bags free feel cheated ,looking at other bloggers reviews I should be happy with what I got.
Well I've had it a few days and been looking at what others have had so here it goes .

No comments: