Sunday 24 February 2013

Stila order

Hello everyone , I thought I'd show you what I ordered from stila . You can shop online here .http://stila.co.uk/
So I have to say I've always liked the stila lip glaze since I managed to get some shipped over many years ago . My cafe latte was a standard glaze I wore.
So as I looked on line I found certain things kept falling into my basket whoops .

stila haul

So I usually buy singles in lip products, but I loved this haul.
I found a few sets .

All is bright lip glaze set .£12.95.
all is bright lip glaze set
  colours are ;left-right-believe,kitten,dreamy,starfruit,apricot,kaleidoscope,fantasy,grapefruit.
all is bright swatches 
 next up
winter lip glaze set. £16.00
winter lip glaze set
colours are left--right-sugar plum,jolly,jingle,joy,black cherry,holly,splendor,jack frost.
winter lip glaze swatches


E!lip glaze trio warm .  E LIVE FROM THE RED CARPET.£8.40

live from the red carpet.
Elip live from the red carpet swatches
and a single  ,water melon lip glaze £15..00
stila watermelon

watermelon swatch

then i read the leaflet included and found that omg they released skin care collection ,
prices range from £12.50- £32.00  also 2 x try me sample sets .3 piece.£10.00 and 5 x piece £18.00



after reading this i now need to buy the gentle skin renewal scrub and the revitalising gel cleanser, and most definitely stay all day 10-in-1 hd beauty balm.
thanks for reading and feel free to comment. 

No comments: