Tuesday 19 November 2013

MISS GLOSSYBOX nov/dec.

My miss glossy box arrived this evening and it is all festive in its red box and bag.
The items inside are designed for the winter months and a season of parties and fun.
you will find skincare,nails,eyes,scents.
it puts the monthly boxes of late to shame and half the price.

You can find miss glossy box herehttp://www.glossybox.co.uk/




SO...?FRAGRANCE. Sinful body spray £1.69 for 50ml.full-size
Mint,pineapple,violet,strawberry,vanilla,praline and musk.
The scents I pick up most are mint,violet,vanilla,



JELLY PONG PONG,2-1 eye pencil. £10.50 full-size,
the shade I got is Amber. This has a bronze / red/ shimmer to it ,and I love it. Good pigment to blend in for eye shadow but also fine enough to use for eyeliner. Cruelty free.
I now have the whole set thanks to various boxes.



DERMALOGICA  CLEAR START. Breakout cleansing foaming wash. £13.00. full-size  177ml.
Deep clean and purify skin without being harsh on the skin,
Contains orange peel,tea tree,salicylic acid.



ELEGANT TOUCH, little mix nail wraps  £6.00, full-size
These are the first lot of wraps I actually like and will wear,they are fun,and quirky,and eye catching.



LACOSTE TOUCH OF PINK. 2ml vial
The first perfume which I don't mind receiving again as I can use ,it's totally wearable for all ages,fruity and floral but not sickly sweet.and not brought out by a celeb. Love it.



So this is my miss glossy box and it has probably out done the regular glossy box last 2 months.have you got your box yet ,what do you think.for well under £10 all in its such good value. 4 out of 5 products were full size.and total value of the box minus the perfume was £31.19.

No comments: