Monday 21 October 2013

OCTOBER GLOSSYBOX.


so my October Glossybox arrived the other week.i was going by the theme of
                                                                      dark romance
so when i was waiting for my box to arrive i was thinking blacks ,plums,purples,Gothics,dark themes.
on opening my box. OH BOY WAS I WRONG.
i put my box away and not looked at it since.i thought i was so underwhelmed by it,but since others have posted and commented i feel I'm not the only one.

so i decided to go back to my box and re look at it in another  go.
I'm still not impressed as in the theme as it is just a poor box.either they got lost in there thinking or what.but nothing screams DARK ROMANCE,i was expecting a lip product ,a nail product, for an instance.
i also think the picture they posted everywhere of the front page of there glossy page was rather misleading as others have pointed out.
so here is my box.
MEMEME cherubs blush  12ml full size £5.50
a cheek and lip stain,use 2 coats.and long lasting.
KATY PERRY killer queen fragrance  1.5ml. 
i got this in the miss glossy box  so really didn't want another and had un ticked on my profile.
has notes of plum,wild berry,bergamot,praline,jasmine.
MONU,illuminating primer,  20ml. paraben free,vitamin E ,this is a light primer which can be used on its own as a tinted moisturiser,or under make -up.
PREMAE,multi vit smoothie sérum,  20ml. 
allergen free brand.this serum is good for combination skin,and added grape seed gives a matte and shine free look.
VITA LIBERATA ,latte illuminating skin finish, 2x 30ml.
SPF 25,medium bronzing cream,
so this is my box and  i still don't feel any wow,I'm sorry but this is a thumbs down this month.
this month glossy magazine was lacking interesting articles as well ,usually a good read.

2 comments:

Dom said...

That's a very disappointing Glossybox. Are the UK boxes usually like this?

Unknown said...

Very accasional you get a good box but when there bad they are bad have had a worse one . I'm giving them to Xmas then using all my glossy dots up. Been with them from the start and variation boxes are getting worse. Going to try there new box out December for older women. Every 2 months. This month left a bad taste totally missing the theme idea.