Monday 14 April 2014

GLOSSYBOX APRIL.

April glossybox has arrived and been played with. this months theme is.
                                             sweet treats.
the aim of this box is to include  some products to help us edge into the warmer months with somethings to carry around with us.
glossy box now costs £13.25 and comes by royal mail as of last month.
each month after receiving the box you log onto your account and fill in your surveys for which you are awarded glossy dots ,after saving these up i tend to gets January to June  boxes free by using up my dots, so it works out fairly well .

each month we get the glossy magazine filled with interviews, information,tips and tricks.




my box 



my contents.


MONU SPA- warming ginger massage and body oil.30ml. TRAVEL SIZE
 a slight warming oil, gently fragranced.this nourishes and revitalises the body.with added calandula,jojoba seed oil,vitamins,A AND E, i added this to the bath and it made a lovely milky water and when rubbed over the skin softened the skin up. i could smell the oil on my skin for a few hours. afterwards.this morning i rubbed this into my skin and it left no oily residue and smells so good.
I KNOW MONU have been in so many boxes lately that you get a little fed up of cleansers,masks,etc, but a massage oil is gratefully received.


AMITE MAKE UP LIP BRUSH. FULLSIZE
a slanted lip brush,uses synthetic talon hair. this brush was easy to use and gave a good coverage,


TRESemm'e,instant REFRESH CLEANSING DRY SHAMPOO 100ML, TRAVEL SIZE.
a general dry shampoo, for normal - to oily hair. this was OK but it worked better on my teen sons hair.use as normal in-between washing for clean shiny hair.


MEMEME COSMETICS CHEEK AND LIP TINT IN CUPIDS KISS, 12ML. FULLSIZE
this is a great pink tint for the lips or cheeks. no good on my cheeks as i am so fair i would look like a clown,the stain lasts all day on my lips  if you want it bolder paint it on by layer.




Q V SKINCARE GENTLE WASH. 15ML. SAMPLE.
good on all skin types, a soap free alternative.can be used as a cleanser ,shower gel, clothes wash, i have put this in my travel box for holiday use for my son.




I'm quite happy with this box this month all good fullsize or deluxe travel size.
all products will be used apart from the lip tint far too pink for me.




this box was payed for by me with my own money with glossy dots via surveys,

No comments: